CONDITIONS FOR THE DRAWING OF CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PREVENTION PROGRAMMES COVERED BY THE 2022 PREVENTION FUND
The contribution from the Prevention Fund can only be received by an insured person of VZP who meets the conditions set for the given programme and does not owe any health insurance premiums/penalties/charges.
The contribution cannot be used by persons for whom VZP is only a subsidiary health insurance company in the health insurance system (with a yellow insurance card).
When drawing from programmes where it is possible to receive a contribution of CZK 2,000 or more, the insured person must not be re-registered with another health insurance company at the time of the request.
The following can apply for a contribution:
- an insured person of the VZP over 18 years of age (the client himself or a person authorized by him who submits a completed power of attorney form)
- a legal representative of an insured person under 18 years of age who presents the necessary documents (birth certificate of the child, personal document with the child's details, etc.)
- the institution to which the child has been entrusted – the employee of the institution shall provide evidence of the child's entrustment and the authorisation under which he/she is authorised to act on behalf of the institution
- adoptive parent, guardian, custodian – provides proof of the relevant court decision on the child's custody
- foster parent – in addition to the court decision, the consent of one of the child's legal representatives is required; if necessary, it can be replaced by an affidavit of the foster parent
What is the deadline for applying for a contribution?
from 1. 1. 2022 to 15. 12. 2022 it is possible to apply for a contribution for:
- physical activities
- aids and services for diabetics
- increasing the availability of psychosocial support
- memory training
- smoking cessation
from 1. 1. 2022 to 31. 12. 2022* it is possible to apply for a contribution:
- for the examination of skin moles
- for breast cancer screening
- for cancer prevention
- for a wig
- for medical devices for radiation therapy
- for pregnant women and mothers
- for premature babies
- for newborns registered with the VZP
- for donors
from 1. 7. 2022 to 31. 8. 2022 (for the first half of the year) and from 1. 11. 2022 to 31. 12. 2022* (for the second half of the year) it is possible to apply for a gluten-free and low-protein diet contribution
from 1. 1. 2022 to 31. 3. 2022 it is possible to apply for a dental hygiene contribution
from 1. 1. 2022 to 30. 4. 2022 it is possible to apply for the covid-19 vaccination contribution for people over 65
* Requests sent by correspondence, by data mailbox or via the on-line form accessible from the Moje VZP application must be submitted by 15. 12. 2022 (the deadline until 31. 12. 2022 applies to submission during a personal visit to the VZP client office, by placing the request in the collection box/mailbox of the client office or by handing it in at the VZP mailroom).
How can I apply for a contribution?
- online form, accessible from Moje VZP, if you have the possibility to attach the required documents in electronic form
- when visiting any VZP client office in person – in this case you only need to bring the required documents with you, you do not need to fill in the Request for a Contribution
- by placing the Request for a Contribution together with all the required documents in the collection box/mailbox of the client office or by handing it in at the VZP mailroom
- by post – by sending the Request for a Contribution together with all required documents to VZP CR, Regional Branch Prague, Na Perštýně 359/6, 110 00 Prague 1
- via the data mailbox of a natural person (or a natural person entrepreneur, in which the name, surname and date of birth of the natural person is indicated) – by sending the Request for a Contribution together with all the required documents via the data mailbox of VZP CR – i48ae3q
Conditions of drawing:
- A contribution from the Prevention Fund is not a legal entitlement.
- Throughout the duration of the programme, the contribution is granted exclusively on the basis of receipts evidencing payment for the activity/service/goods with the date of issue from 1. 10. 2021.
- Requests with documents issued from 1. 10. 2021 are accepted as part of the 2022 Prevention Fund contribution – this is not additional drawing from 2021. Payment receipts are not required for the Gluten Free and Low Protein Diet contributions.
Payment receipts must not be older than 3 months from the date of issue at the time of the request.
The age of the documents is assessed according to the date of the last issued document in cases where several documents can be presented (e.g. monthly passes for physical activity).
The document age condition of max. 3 months is not valid for the Mother programme (contributions for pregnant women and mothers after childbirth and for premature babies), Donors and the Mental Health programme (contribution to increase the availability of psychosocial support).
- Specific conditions apply to the use of the contribution for newborns registered with the VZP and to the use of the contribution under the covid-19 vaccination for seniors over 65.
- The rules and conditions (including the age limit) apply on the date of the request, unless otherwise specified for a specific contribution (e.g. for the breast screening contribution, the age limit applies on the date of the screening).
- In one calendar year, when the client reaches the age of 18, he/she can only draw the type of contribution of his/her choice from the client programme "Children" or "Adults".
- Payment receipts can be accumulated up to the limit set.
- The contribution can be drawn gradually on several requests up to the limit set for a given programme, unless otherwise specified for a specific contribution (e.g. one-off physical activities for adults under 65, individual contributions for vaccinations, dental hygiene for active blood donors).
What documents do I need to provide when applying for a contribution?
- ID card or passport (to verify identity), birth certificate of the child (submitted by the legal representative of the insured person under the age of 18), affidavit of a foster parent, power of attorney
- a filled-in request from the 2022 Prevention Fund (you do not need to fill it in if you apply in person at a VZP office or by using the online form)
- proof of payment for the service/goods (see below for details)
- documents required for individual programmes (confirmation of a physician, affidavits, a voucher issued in the name of the newborn enrolled in the VZP, etc.)
Documents submitted in electronic form (scanned, photocopied, etc.) to accompany a request submitted by online form or by data mailbox must be clearly legible.
What accounting/tax documents do we accept for reimbursement?
The service/goods must be paid for in Czech crowns in cash or by bank transfer. The contribution is granted for receipts fully paid by the client. We accept payment for services/goods with any type of vouchers, including benefit cards. However, payment vouchers for multiple persons cannot be accepted where it is not possible to identify the amount of money for each individual.
Possible proof of payment for the service/goods:
- payment in cash/payment card at the vendor - proof of payment is e.g. a cash receipt/EET receipt
- payment by credit card/online payment in an e-shop - you must provide an accounting/tax document (e.g. invoice) and proof of payment, e.g. a bank statement, copy of a bank statement or an extract from the bank account (it is not sufficient to provide a payment order, as this does not prove that the payment has been made)
- payment by bank transfer from an account - an accounting/tax document (e.g. an invoice) and proof of payment, e.g. a bank statement, copy of a bank statement or an extract from the bank account showing the specific payment as a debit item must be provided (it is not sufficient to provide a payment order, as this does not prove that the payment has been made)
- payment by cash on delivery - it is necessary to submit an accounting/tax document (e.g. invoice) and proof of payment from the post office or from a transport service (e.g. payment terminal receipt, payment receipt) or a bank statement, copy of a bank statement or an extract from the bank account
The payment document must clearly demonstrate that payment took place.
The contribution will be granted upon submission of the original document (if you do not wish to enclose it with your request, we will make a copy when you visit the branch). For contributions submitted by data mailbox or via the online form in the Moje VZP application, the payment document must be submitted in the form of a clearly legible scan of the original document.
A proof of sale must include:
- an identification of the document (name of the document submitted)
- the scope and subject of performance (purpose of issuing the document, name of the service/good), in justified cases it can be completed by the client (including his/her signature)
- date of issue of the document
- price in CZK (including VAT)
- identification of the business company (company ID number, company address); VZP reserves the right to check the submitted payment documents against the activities listed in the public register of the supplier issuing the payment document.
It must always be clear from the document who the reimbursement is for, i.e. the name of the applicant for the contribution (or the name of the child for whom the contribution is requested) and other identification information (at least the date of birth). The designation of the person for whom the performance is intended may be added to the document by the client (including his/her signature) in justified cases.
How will you receive the contribution?
- to the bank account of the applicant/beneficiary - current account, savings account, business account, or even to the bank account of a minor child (be sure to fill in the account number on the Request for a Contribution)
- by postal order (in exceptional cases)
If the contribution is requested by an authorised person on the basis of a power of attorney, the contribution is paid into a bank account (or sent by postal order to the address) in accordance with the details specified in the power of attorney.
If the client provides an invalid account number on the request or fails to collect the funds sent by postal order in time and the amount is subsequently returned to the VZP account, VZP is not obliged to contact the client and notify him/her of this fact.
VZP reserves the right to modify the programmes during the year or to terminate them if the set financial limit is exhausted. Always familiarise yourself with the conditions set out for individual contributions, or ask for information at any of our client offices or on our helpline 952 222 222.