If you are interested in one of the contributions, you must meet certain conditions to receive it. The basic ones are that you are insured by the VZP and do not owe any premiums.
We will always ask you to provide a document on the basis of which you can draw the contribution, namely:
- a completed and signed application form if you apply for a contribution in writing;
- a receipt for the payment of the service or goods, which will have all the necessary details, i.e., the identification of the receipt, the scope and subject of the performance, the date of issue or payment of the receipt, the price in CZK, the identification of the company and the person for whom the performance is intended;
- other documents proving that you can claim the contribution. This includes, for example, proof of diagnosis, affidavit of indicated treatment, etc. (samples of these documents are provided on the VZP website for specific contributions);
- the child's birth certificate, if the contribution is requested by the legal representative of a VZP insured person under 18 years of age;
- the relevant custody order, if you are applying as an adoptive parent, guardian or custodian; if you are applying as a foster parent, you must also submit an affidavit with the court order, a sample of which can be found on the VZP website.
When applying for a contribution which can be drawn in the maximum amount of CZK 2,000 or more, the insured person must not be re-registered with another health insurer in the period of application, even if the contribution is not drawn in full. Before submitting an application, please familiarise yourself with the detailed conditions for drawing contributions from the prevention fund.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CONTRIBUTION?
- through an on-line form available in the Moje VZP application
- during a personal visit to any VZP branch, either at the counter, by placing it in the collection box or mailbox of the branch, or by handing it in at the VZP mailroom
- by post to VZP ČR, Regional Branch Office Prague, Na Perštýně 359/6, 110 00 Prague 1
Important deadlines for applying for a contribution
|date of drawing||contribution|
|from 1. 1. 2023 until 15. 12. 2023||physical activities|
|from 1. 1. 2023 until 31. 12. 2023*||diabetic aids and services|
|increasing the availability of psychosocial support|
|skin mole screening|
|breast ultrasound screening|
|for pregnant women and mothers|
|for premature babies|
|aids for new-borns|
|from 1. 1. 2023 until 15. 12. 2023 –
only through the Moje VZP app
|from 1. 1. until 30. 6. 2023 (for the 1st half-year)
and from 1. 7. until 31. 12. 2023*
(for the 2nd half-year)
*You can apply for a contribution in Moje VZP or by post until 15 December 2023. If the application is submitted in person at the branch, in the collection box or mailbox of the branch or at the mailroom, the deadline is 31 December 2023. The date of receipt of the application is the date indicated on the stamp of the parcel sent by post or on the envelope dropped into the collection box or mailbox of the branch; the submission in the My VZP application.
Before submitting your application, please familiarise yourself with all the necessary information, which can be found in the detailed conditions for drawing contributions from the Prevention Fund on the website www.vzp.cz/vyhody.